Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

  1. #1
    Paul fxb
    Guest

    Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

    Excel 2003 I want to put a woud were the columb letter is. can this be done

  2. #2

    Re: Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

    You can put a word in Row 1 and leave the column letters alone.

    (You can actually hide the column letters and row numbers under
    tools|options|View tab, if you really want.)

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

    Hi

    > (You can actually hide the column letters and row numbers under
    > tools|options|View tab, if you really want.)

    And then you can select A2 then and use Window>Freeze panes to freeze your new header

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4
    Paul fxb
    Guest

    RE: Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

    It will work this way BUT in the works data pass program one could change the
    letter and it would be plased on every page that one prints out. Thios way it
    needs to be copyed and pased to every page brake. A lot more time consumming.
    I ll use the old program for this.

  5. #5

    Re: Excel, Can the letter A B C on the columbs heading be changed?

    You may want to look at:
    file|Page setup|sheet tab|rows to repeat at top.