How do I change default picture size

  1. #1
    submerj
    Guest

    How do I change default picture size

    I have a spreadsheet in which I insert lots of pictures. All these
    pictures need to be fairly small and the same size. How can I change
    the default picture size so I can insert them without resizing each
    picture, or at least have them appear much smaller than the current
    default(which is huge) so I don't have to scroll to get to a corner to
    resize.

    --
    submerj
    submerj's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=405

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: How do I change default picture size

    Unfortunately you can't. you will need to resize them

    You can make a macro to do so fairly easily
    paste the big picture and run
    Sub smpic()
    Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoTrue
    Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 172.5
    End Sub

    It will make the picture beabout 3 inches wide