Why doesn't CTRL+SHIFT+[ARROW] work 2 highlight in Excel 2003?!

  1. #1
    Euan
    Guest

    Why doesn't CTRL+SHIFT+[ARROW] work 2 highlight in Excel 2003?!

    Just upgraded my Excel and I can't seem to get this simple shortcut to work.
    Plus CTRL+HOME and HOME seem to have swapped?! How do I fix this?

  2. #2

    Re: Why doesn't CTRL+SHIFT+[ARROW] work 2 highlight in Excel 2003?!

    Maybe you turned on a 123 transition setting.

    Tools|options|Transition tab|Uncheck transition navigation keys.

    In fact, unless you have a good reason, I'd turn off all those transition
    settings.