import to Calendar

  1. #1
    ronreggin
    Guest

    import to Calendar

    I would like to take information stored in Excel and import it into a
    calendar. How can I do this?

    Thank you,
    Joe

  2. #2
    Christine
    Guest

    RE: import to Calendar

    hmm... Do you use Outlook or have Outlook loaded with your Office? You could
    create an "new" blank calendar in outlook and then import your XLS file.
    There would be a few steps to set up your XLS columns to match with outlook
    event things-- like date in outlook to date column on xls file; start time to
    start time on xls file but I've done it before and it was only a clicks.
    This is assuming that your information in excel is spread-sheet like data.
    You could also import into Palm/PDA software to create a calendar much the
    same way-- you should refer to "importing" on that software...

    Microsoft office templates has CALENDARS available for Excel so depending on
    your data, you could actually download a 2005 or 2006 calendar that is
    created in EXCEL and show your data to that-- I think you have to re-write
    the data into the calendar boxes though---