How do I break a linked file

  1. #1
    Floridagal
    Guest

    How do I break a linked file

    How do I break a linked file. When I go to Edit>Links, I don't see anyway to
    delete the link.

    TIA!

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: How do I break a linked file

    "Floridagal" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > How do I break a linked file. When I go to Edit>Links, I don't see
    > anyway to delete the link.
    >
    > TIA!

    You need the first utility on this page:
    http://www.acctadv.com/exceldownloads.php

  3. #3

    Re: How do I break a linked file

    When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

  4. #4
    If the links are all in formulas -- instead of in objects -- then you can search with Edit > Find (or Ctrl+F) for a square bracket ( [ ), and delete the links one by one.