how do I use mail merge in excel for word documents

  1. #1
    Lisa J Duffy
    Guest

    how do I use mail merge in excel for word documents

    Hi

    I need to write to every customer on our excel database & I want to mail
    merge all relevant contact details in excel and insert to a letter in word.
    Also need to print lables in word but apply contact details from excel.

    Many thanks lisa

  2. #2

    Re: how do I use mail merge in excel for word documents

    You may want to read some tips for mailmerge.
    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

    The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
    Rado.