How to make a cell show totals

  1. #1
    Don
    Guest

    How to make a cell show totals

    What type of fomual can I use to have a cell show a toal dollar amount plus
    additional increase? (i.e. if I have a total of $950 in one cell, I have for
    additional cells and want to show 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% growth, is there a
    fomula that can show this patten?)

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How to make a cell show totals

    It's best if you put your percentages in separate cells; that way they are
    easier to change if so desired

    As an example, put the $950 in cell B1, then the 10%-25% in cells A2 through
    A5
    In cells B2 use the formula

    =$B$1*(1+$A2)

    Then copy it down to cells B3:B5