Where are my partially missing grid lines?

  1. #1
    newbie
    Guest

    Where are my partially missing grid lines?

    In some of my worksheets it seems parts of the grid lines are missing. I
    guess it isnt hurting me but I like all my work to have a clean look. I
    tried checking to see that gridlines were checked off under the view tab in
    tools, and options. I see they are turned on and set to gray. It seems like
    the spots that are missing and the areas they have the lines as normal seem
    to stay the same. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Keith-in-Indy
    Guest

    RE: Where are my partially missing grid lines?

    Newbie;

    Those cells probably have a white color fill for the background color.
    Select "No Fill' for the background. See posting "Partial Grid Lines" on
    8/17. I know I felt rather foolish....