Arrow Keys in Excel

  1. #1
    Claude
    Guest

    Arrow Keys in Excel

    While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from "cell
    to cell" to scrolling the screen. I cannot figure out how to change the keys
    back so that they move from "cell to cell."

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: Arrow Keys in Excel

    Hit the scroll lock key.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Claude
    Guest

    Re: Arrow Keys in Excel

    Thanks, it would be nice if info like this was in the Help file.

  4. #4
    Doug Kanter
    Guest

    Re: Arrow Keys in Excel

    "Claude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks, it would be nice if info like this was in the Help file.

    Look at the bottom right of your Excel window as you turn scroll lock off &
    on. You'll see the abbreviation "SCRL". Not *that* helpful, but at least an
    attempt was made. Now....are you turning on scroll lock intentionally while
    doing some other computer work, or does your machine default that way when
    booted?