Excel currency conversion

  1. #1
    Howard S
    Guest

    Excel currency conversion

    I wish to convert some of the vaues in my spreadsheet from £ to US$ and/or
    Euros.

    Help please.

    Thanks

    howard

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Excel currency conversion

    put the multiplier in an empty cell

    select the cell and do Edit=>copy

    select the cells to be converted

    do Edit=>Pastespecial, then select Values and Multiply

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Howard S
    Guest

    RE: Excel currency conversion

    Tom

    Thanks for the message. Perhaps I need to clarify. I wish to covnert all the
    calculated monetary values in my spreadhseet which covers 10 or more
    worksheets into another currency. There are several thousand calcualtions.

    Thanks and regards

    Howard S