copy and paste very slow

  1. #1
    Alan
    Guest

    copy and paste very slow

    When using the copy and paste function it is extremely slow to paste the
    result. Also the file size seems to be increasing to a much larger size for
    no reason.
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    drlogarithm
    Guest

    Re: copy and paste very slow

    Sounds like a corrupt worksheet/file. This has happened to me before.
    I seemed to only get around it by copying and pasting into a new
    workbook. In particular, I had to copy and paste by highlighting. It
    didn't work when I went to Edit/Copy Sheet.

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: copy and paste very slow

    The first thing to try is to close excel and then clear you Temp directory/

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...