how do I add information from many worksheets to one main workshee

  1. #1
    sillygurl
    Guest

    how do I add information from many worksheets to one main workshee

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000
    With Links,

    In whatever cell in the main sheet you want to start listing the data type =, then go to the first cell in the worksheet that you want to copy the data from and click on it, then Enter

    You will now have a link between the 2 worksheets, that looks something like this

    =WorksheetName!$A$1

    The new worksheet will automatically update when you alter the original

    To get links to the other cells in the work book, remove the $ signs from the formula and click and drag it as far as you need

    Paul

  3. #3
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: how do I add information from many worksheets to one main workshee

    Hello,

    Without knowing how your data structure is setup, it's fairly difficult to
    know what you are dealing with and provide you with a specific answer. But
    you can use formulas to bring in data from other sheets ...

    =Sheet1!A1
    =Sheet2!A2
    =Sheet3!A3
    ... etc.