made Personal Macro Workbook

  1. #1
    Mike
    Guest

    made Personal Macro Workbook

    Good Morning All, Using Excel XP

    I have made a macro and saved it in the Personal Macro Workbook. After
    saving the file and exiting Excel I open up another notebook to run the same
    macro but it doesn't show up in the personal.xls folder or any other folder,
    it has seemed to disappear. Any help woould be appreciated. Thank you.

    Mike

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    re: made Personal Macro Workbook

    There is not a personal.xls folder. There is a personal.xls file. Did you
    save the file?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software