jpg Image Altered when emailed to recipient.

  1. #1
    csmtorque
    Guest

    jpg Image Altered when emailed to recipient.

    I have a question that has quite a few people stumped.

    We utilize Excel pricing sheets at work, that we created, as a quick pricing
    guide. The guide is set up to be prined out for the customer, and includes
    our company logo. The logo was created in Corel, and imported into Excel.
    All our office computers are set up with O2k3. When the doc was originally
    created, it displayed perfectly on that computer. When that doc is emailed,
    only the jpg is changed, and the same change is suffered on every page (about
    15 pages total).

    The jpg almost appears to have a mixup in the font type when emailed, as the
    letters are slightly jumbled and overlapping. Of course, the original doc
    does not have this problem.

    Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: jpg Image Altered when emailed to recipient.

    Are you sure it's a JPG? Are you resizing AFTER you send? What's the
    resolution of the JPG and what's the resolution of the monitors on which
    they're being viewed? Hubby uses 300 dpi for JPG when exporting from
    CorelDraw.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...