Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.

  1. #1
    lisajillian
    Guest

    Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.

    I am trying to print the 3 pages of one worksheet and can not figure out how
    to make page one print out as landscape, page 2 to print out as portrait and
    page 3 to print out as landscape.

  2. #2

    Re: Can I print one page landscape and the next page portrait on same.

    I'd record a macro when I printed page 1 as landscape, then page 2 as portrait
    and then page 3 as landscape.

    So I could just rerun that macro when I needed it.