Pivot Table Report Parameters to be named and saved like 'View' na

  1. #1
    Shrikant
    Guest

    Pivot Table Report Parameters to be named and saved like 'View' na

    I have generated different Pitot Table Reports from the Sales Invoice
    Register. These reports give rgionwise, productwise, timewise info in
    different combinations and appearance. Unfortunately, as I change the
    parameter of the report, it replaces the existing report and generates the
    new report. One solution is to have each report in separate worksheet. But
    this will substantially increase the number of worksheets. What I would
    prefer is to give a name to these parameters and save it. Whenever I want a
    particular report, all I have to do is to select that name from the scroll
    down list. This facility is similar to the 'View' facility.
    I hope I am sufficiently clear.

    --
    Shrikant

  2. #2
    Shrikant
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table Report Parameters to be named and saved like 'View' na

    If this is not possible, then I would like to post this matter in the
    'Suggestions to MS' item.
    --
    Shrikant