alternate UI for Define Names ??

  1. #1

    alternate UI for Define Names ??

    I've just started using Define Names for storing formulas. I find this to be very helpful, except the supplied interface (in Excel 2000) is limited (especially since some of the formulas are quite long.)

    I've figured out some workarounds that work fine, but I was wondering if anyone has created a more flexible, or just larger, interface to Excel's Define Names.

    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!
    Jim Guinness
    Eastern Massachusetts, USA

  2. #2
    Hank Scorpio
    Guest

    Re: alternate UI for Define Names ??

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 05:47:08 -0500, jmg092548
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've just started using Define Names for storing formulas. I find this
    >to be very helpful, except the supplied interface (in Excel 2000) is
    >limited (especially since some of the formulas are quite long.)
    >
    >I've figured out some workarounds that work fine, but I was wondering
    >if anyone has created a more flexible, or just larger, interface to
    >Excel's Define Names.
    >
    >Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

    Go to:

    http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/Default.htm

    and download Name Manager. It's one of the most useful add-ins you can
    get.

    Hank Scorpio
    scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
    * Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *

  3. #3

    Thanks!

    Thanks very much! That site has some other cool stuff, too.

    Jim