import data to specific columns

  1. #1

    Wink import data to specific columns

    Hi-

    I'd like to import the data in my tab-separated text file into *certain* columns of my spreadsheet. Excel imports the data into adjacent columns, but is there a way to import into non-adjacent columns; e.g., import data into columns A, D, and G? Thanks.

  2. #2

    Re: import data to specific columns

    How about importing them to a different worksheet, then copying the values where
    you want.