Suggestion on this one?

  1. #1
    Dale Meredith
    Guest

    Suggestion on this one?

    I've got an Excel File that contains 2 sheets,

    One one sheet I have cells that list the QTY and Price of our products. On
    the 2nd sheet I have different prices listed for each product, depending on
    the area of the state that the customer is located. ie:

    Product 1 Zone 1 Zone 2 Zone 3
    1 Wigets 25.00 45.00 55.00
    2 Wigets 30.00 50.00 60.00

    This is what I'm trying to do. On the 1st sheet I want to be able to type
    in one cell that says "Zone". If I type 1 and in the QTY cell type 2 then
    the price would show 55.00 (as per sheet 2).

    Does that make sense?

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Suggestion on this one?

    =INDEX(Sheet2!A1:D100,MATCH("Zone
    1",Sheet2!$A$1:$D$1,0),MATCH(2,Sheet2!$A1:$A100,0))

    although I get 30?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...