Formulate a Column ?

  1. #1

    Formulate a Column ?

    Hey all,
    How can I keep a cell formula, for the entire column??

    At the moment I have to copy/paste the previous cell, to get a calc !!
    What am I missing.....or cant Excel do it?

    Home = Office97
    Work = Office 2003?

    NT.

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Formulate a Column ?

    In Tools|Options|Calculation is "Manual" checked?

    Jerry

  3. #3
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: Formulate a Column ?

    Highlight the cell with the formula
    Hold down the shift key and hit the down arrow or page down to a point you
    want it to stop then take fingers off the keyboard...hold down the control
    key and tap the letter d