Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Employee Database in access

  1. #1
    Access Employee Database
    Guest

    Employee Database in access

    Anyone have an employee database already made up..

    loking to keep track of all records, name, dob, ss #, address, training,
    photograph ect..

    tim

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Employee Database in access

    Does'nt Access have a sample employee database?
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3
    salooha
    Guest

    RE: Employee Database in access

    your best bet is microsoft office website...they usually have templates
    there...

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...loyee+database
    _______________________
    Thanks,
    salah
    http://leitek.com

  4. #4

    Re: Employee Database in access

    And maybe asking in an Access newsgroup would return more responses.

  5. #5
    Access Employee Database
    Guest

    RE: Employee Database in access

    yes, they do.. but no employee dataabse.. tim

  6. #6
    Access Employee Database
    Guest

    RE: Employee Database in access

    no they don't.... tim

  7. #7
    Michele
    Guest

    RE: Employee Database in access

    Tim,
    Did you ever find an employee data base template in Access??

    Thanks,
    michele

  8. #8
    Vallecito, California
    MS-Off Ver
    Access 2007

    Re: Employee Database in access

    Quote Originally Posted by salooha View Post
    your best bet is microsoft office website...they usually have templates
    there...

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...loyee+database
    Thanks,
    salah
    http://leitek.com
    I know this is an old thread, but for anyone new looking for an Access Employee Database, the link above from Microsoft now shows one.

Closed Thread