How do I arrange numbers in asending order in Excel?

  1. #1
    Linds
    Guest

    How do I arrange numbers in asending order in Excel?

    I have a list of numbers and I need them in order from least to greatest.
    How do I set the column of numbers to automatically be in order?

  2. #2
    Lewis Clark
    Guest

    Re: How do I arrange numbers in asending order in Excel?

    Select the range containing your data. Then click on DATA ... SORT ...
    ASCENDING.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: How do I arrange numbers in asending order in Excel?

    Select the column(s) then pulldown Data > Sort... and sort ascending. Of
    course this is a manual operation. If by automatically you want the column
    re-sorted whenever a new value is added, then you would need an Event Macro.
    --
    Gary's Student