Can I remove the "page and number" displayed on Excel spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Janice Jackson
    Guest

    Can I remove the "page and number" displayed on Excel spreadsheet

    When I create an Excel spreadsheet, the word Page and a number are displayed
    on each page in a large font in a gray color. Is there any way to remove
    these from the display? They make it difficult to read the data that I enter.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Can I remove the "page and number" displayed on Excel spreadsheet

    You're looking at the worksheet in Page Break Preview.
    To go to Normal view, choose View>Normal

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List