Problems inserting rows

  1. #1
    KathleenK
    Guest

    Problems inserting rows

    How can I insert a row in Excel when the assistant says it's not possible?
    The assistant says that inserting rows would shift data off the worksheet,
    rather into the next blank rows

  2. #2

    Re: Problems inserting rows

    Maybe...

    XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

    Remember to look for comments and merged cells.