worksheet security

  1. #1
    Nancine!
    Guest

    worksheet security

    I would like to ensure that designated users have access to one worksheet but
    not to others within the workbook. Everything I have read is workbook related
    only. Is it possible to split the security access within a workbook?

  2. #2

    Re: worksheet security

    Not really.

    Excel's protection of worksheets is really not a security feature. It's more to
    stop people from overwriting formulas (in locked cells on protected sheets).

    If your data is really confidential, then don't put it in excel. If you do put
    it in excel, don't share the file with anyone.