due date function

  1. #1
    Lando
    Guest

    due date function

    I try to make function for due payment. When I made copy file and then drag
    down the formula and it's succed. But for the cell that I not fill yet has
    due date also.
    How to make that cell became 0 (zero) if not fill the cell yet.

    example :

    A1 A2
    19/8/05 =A1+30
    - 30/01/00
    - 30/01/00

    Thanks

    Lando

  2. #2
    Erasmus Bowen
    Guest

    Re: due date function

    =IF(C5=""; "" ;C5+30)

    Explanation detail
    if ([logical test] c5 equals ""; then [result if true] ""; else [result if
    false] c5+30)

    Explanation brief
    if c5 equals "" then "" else c5+30
    HTH
    Erasmus

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: due date function

    Do you really just want to add 30 days. That will be moving about all over
    the place with months?

    RP

    news:[email protected]...