Displaying Product value only when it is greater than $0.00

  1. #1
    Darryl
    Guest

    Displaying Product value only when it is greater than $0.00

    I need to know the formula for displaying the dollar value of a PRODUCT only
    when the value is greater than $0.00. I am making an Invoice sheet and do
    want zero values to appear when there is no value above zero dollars. Cells
    are setup as currency. The value even though zero would be calculated by a
    SUM at the bottom of the column.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Displaying Product value only when it is greater than $0.00

    Hi, Darryl. Consider conditional formatting to change the font to white
    dependent on the value of the Total cell.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Displaying Product value only when it is greater than $0.00

    Either set zero display off (Tools>Options>View, uncheck 'Zero Values')

    Or, use a custom format of say [<0]"";[=0]"";General

    RP

    news:%23dje%[email protected]...