How to sync my received time with the actual time?

  1. #1
    NJD
    Guest

    How to sync my received time with the actual time?

    My messages "received time" does not correlate with the actual "sent time".
    The difference is about two hours. This recently started. Is there a way to
    get this back in sync?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How to sync my received time with the actual time?

    This is the Excel newsgroup. Are you sure you don't want Outlook? If
    Outlook, likely it is because whoever is sending to you is in a different
    time zone.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How to sync my received time with the actual time?

    Your time on posting looks okay here, if Anne replied to you one hour later.
    The time on your posting is probably set to Pacific Daylight Savings Time, but that
    is probably because you posted through a web site (Microsoft CDO)

    Suggest you look at your Regional Settings, Date and Time
    Expect you will find you have the Time Zone and possibly Daylight/standard
    time set incorrectly on your computer.
    Start (system), Settings, Control Panel, Date and Time
    check correctness of both tabs
    after making necessary corrections, would suggest setting your time
    via the internet. http://tf.nist.gov/service/its.htm (install software - see yellow box)

    Time Information, for those who are serious or just interested (#timeinfo)
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime#timeinfo
    --
    HTH,

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How to sync my received time with the actual time?

    LOL, Dave! I never thought for a minute the op might be talking about HERE.
    Perhaps I need some sleep.
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:%[email protected]...