Check box so that only one box can be checked a time

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Norm Hamilton
    Guest

    Check box so that only one box can be checked a time

    I have a column and a Row of Check Boxes, by checking box in column and row
    Data is reterived from a certain Cell. This working fine. How can i group
    the Check Boxes in Colum and Row so that only one box can be checked at a
    time in each?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Check box so that only one box can be checked a time

    Use optionbuttons, that is how they work when grouped.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...