Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

  1. #1
    canoeron
    Guest

    Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

    I cannot fill-in a cell with a color or format the color of the font. I
    verified that this I can change font color in Word. So it appears to only be
    happening in Excel. Already tried relaunching and rebooting computer.
    Anyother ideas or places to look where I may have changed a setting?
    --
    rrl

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

    Does this happen in all workbooks, or just a single workbook?

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    Re: Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

    Also, are you saying that the color change features are active but
    Regards |:>)

    when you apply them nothing happens, or that the options are actually
    dimmed and can't be applied?

  4. #4
    canoeron
    Guest

    Re: Can't format font colors or cell fill-in colors

    This occurs in all workbooks. Also, the color selections using the pull-down
    menu or the tool bar icons are not greyed out.
    --
    rrl