What is the maximum no of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

  1. #1

    What is the maximum no of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

    what is the maximun of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

    I am trying to save records from another Quest TOOL called (TOAD) into
    MS- Excel.

    Please let me know.
    Eagerly waiting for your reply

    Thanks

  2. #2
    The limit on bytes depends on your computer's RAM. The max number of rows Excel can have is 65536 and the max number of columns is 256.
    Hope that helps.
    Oh, if you have Access, it might be better to use it for very large files.

    Szalapski

  3. #3
    Timothy L
    Guest

    Re: What is the maximum no of bytes that can be stored in a excel file

    Excel specifications and limits

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    what is the maximun no of bytes that can be stored in excel

    Thanks for all your reply.

    It was useful.

    Thanks again