When opening a spreadsheet sent via email as attachment it opens t

  1. #1
    Souljah38
    Guest

    When opening a spreadsheet sent via email as attachment it opens t

    The system 32 directory. It will not allow to save to disk either. Excel
    works when opening it as normal, but even then the attached opens to the
    system32 directory. Help Please!

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: When opening a spreadsheet sent via email as attachment it opens t

    This sounds more like a question about your email client than excel.

    Some email programs have a default directory, but if you supersede it once,
    it'll remember it (sometimes, it goes back to the default when you close the
    email program).

    But I think I'd try to find a forum associated with your email client and ask
    how to change this folder's default (if possible at all).