Driver Error

  1. #1
    jwr
    Guest

    Driver Error

    I am attempting to import external data from Microsoft access. I have gone
    through the setup of selecting my database and the information that I wanted
    imported. When I click save query (query wizard finish), the message "Too
    few parameters. Expected 2." appears. When I select Help, the message
    stated
    Driver Error. This error was returned by the driver.

    What do I need to look at? I have Windows XP Pro and am using Access 2003.
    I selected Access mdb as my driver.

    Thank you,
    JR

  2. #2

    Re: Driver Error

    well tell us what you're trying to do.

    are you pointing to a query?
    to a table?

    do you have spaces in your field names?
    i would start with the basics-- and then i'd make sure to ask this in
    an access newsgroup instead of in excel.. excel is a disease and these
    people might infect you

  3. #3
    jwr
    Guest

    Re: Driver Error

    I am attempting to point to an access database for the first time and pull
    information from access to excel from a query. Field names do not contain
    spaces.

    I am not sure about your last statement. I will ask access, but they
    usually point me to excel.

    JR
    news:[email protected]...