Using Lotus 123 command in excel 2003

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Using Lotus 123 command in excel 2003

    I m using Office 2003. But problem is that there i could not able to use
    lotus 123 command.

    Why so?

    Please help me

    Rao Ratan Singh

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Using Lotus 123 command in excel 2003

    Why would you? I believe it allows for some things to be done and you can go
    to tools>options>transition to change a few things

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Using Lotus 123 command in excel 2003

    The feature you're referring too (Help, Lotus 1-2-3 Help) last appeared in
    Excel 2002. Microsoft has been gradually cutting back on its 1-2-3 support
    and this is just another step in that process.

    If you have any questions on how to do something in Excel this is the place
    to ask. It's best to go "cold turkey" when learning Excel (been there<g>).

    --
    Jim