remove macro error message at file startup

  1. #1
    grendi
    Guest

    remove macro error message at file startup

    I had a startup macro in my XLS file and removed it. But each time I
    open this document, a message pops ups saying the macros are disabled
    for security reasons. How can I stop it from poping up?
    Thanks
    dav

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: remove macro error message at file startup

    dav

    You must also remove the module in which the macro was created.

    See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions.

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    grendi
    Guest

    Re: remove macro error message at file startup

    thanks a lot, that did it.