Reformation after CONCATENATE procedure Q.

  1. #1
    usmleboy
    Guest

    Reformation after CONCATENATE procedure Q.

    Hi Friends,

    I have a problem with my data. After CONCATENATE procedure (from two
    columns) I obtained needed result, but after deleting initial data the
    resulted column was changed to "ref". Would you mind to recommend me
    something to deal with this problem? As far as you understand there should
    not be other data in my spreadsheet except for final result.

    Thanks in advance
    Daniel

  2. #2
    Put the columns back
    Select your concatenate formulas and hit the Copy button
    Then go to the menu and Click Edit > Paste Specials
    In the Paste Special dialog box, choose values.

    This will overwrite the formulas with the values that were produced by the formulas, so you can now delete the original data.

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Reformation after CONCATENATE procedure Q.

    Copy the column with the formula
    Edit>PasteSpecial>Values
    Then delete the original columns

    RP