what the excell gone weird?

  1. #1
    B.B
    Guest

    what the excell gone weird?

    when I open any excel file (or create new files) it wont update any formula
    unless I save the document. example cell A1 = B1
    I input 2 in cell B1
    cell A1 will not show the value 2 untill I save the changes.
    any idea what going on?
    Excel 2000 9.0

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor mudraker's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,983
    Check under Tools > Options > Calculation and Calculation set to automatic

  3. #3
    Rowan
    Guest

    RE: what the excell gone weird?

    Check Under Tools>Options>Calculation. It sounds like it is set to Manual
    with Recalculate Before Save. Select Automatic instead.

    Hope this helps
    Rowan

  4. #4
    B.B