Intro to Visual Basic

  1. #1
    xirx
    Guest

    Intro to Visual Basic

    Hi!

    Although I am a quit experienced programmer and used
    to use several programming languages such as C, C++,
    Basic, Perl, Fortan, LISP, PROLOG, etc., I do not know
    how to make use of Visual Basic in EXEL.

    I am thus looking for a quick intro.

    Any pointers?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Intro to Visual Basic

    See

    Getting Started with Macros and User Defined Functions

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jack Marks
    Guest

    Re: Intro to Visual Basic

    Or, for an even easier way to get started. send me an e-mail. I figured
    it out with just a minor tip or two. AlwaysJack @ wowway.com.

    news:uIf%23%[email protected]...