convert figures in to word example 350/- three thousand and fifty

  1. #1
    convert
    Guest

    convert figures in to word example 350/- three thousand and fifty

    Convert figures in to words
    example :
    USD 350/- , what is the method to convert ( USD Three hundred and fifty
    only )

  2. #2
    Forum Expert dominicb's Avatar
    Lancashire, England
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2000, 2003, 2007 & 2016 365
    Posts
    4,867

    Smile

    Good morning Convert

    I have an add in available free of charge to anyone requesting it. It can handle this, among other things, and display the results either as a number or in one of four currencies. If you would like this please send me an e-mail.

    HTH

    DominicB
    [email protected]

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: convert figures in to word example 350/- three thousand and fifty

    Hi Convert,

    Visit the xlDynamic site:

    See www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.FAQ0004.html

    Also see Microsofts suggestion at:

    (How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel)

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Shrikant
    Guest

    Re: convert figures in to word example 350/- three thousand and fi

    Interesting !
    I have asked this same question few days back and I find it is a recurrent
    topic. It seems to be a standard requirement. I was damn sure that such a
    simple and obvious requirement must have been met by MS as they are
    continuously making their Excel very versatile and powerful. I was mildly
    shocked when I discovered that this facility is not available in Excel.
    Why does the MS not fix this by incorporating in the regular 'function' in
    Excel ?
    --
    Shrikant