custom cells format

  1. #1
    puiuluipui
    Guest

    custom cells format

    I want to format a cell so i can transform 1256453 in 125.56. How can i
    format a cell so i can view first number as 125.56?
    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2

    Re: custom cells format

    You have a couple of replies to your other posts.

  3. #3
    Sanjeev
    Guest

    RE: custom cells format

    Go to Format -->Cell -->Number-->Custom

    There you type

    0.00,

    You get the results as desire

    Sanjeev Agarwal

  4. #4
    puiuluipui
    Guest

    RE: custom cells format

    it's not what i wont. The result is 1256.45. i want to view it as 125.56.
    Do you have another solution? thanks.

  5. #5
    puiuluipui
    Guest

    Re: custom cells format

    ??? sorry, i don't understand.Where can i find the solution?? What's the
    solution? Thanks

  6. #6

    Re: custom cells format

    If you post multiple messages to several newsgroups, you'll have to go back to
    each newsgroup to see if you have responses.

    If you only post to one newsgroup (or post one message with several newsgroups
    in the header), then your life would be easier.