front end zero

  1. #1
    Tdilly
    Guest

    front end zero

    I'm trying to get certain cells to keep the zero in front of the numbers.
    ex: 123 s/b 0123 as typed...
    numerous cells of different lengths, all may not have a 0 in front, need to
    be displayed as typed instead of "0123" showing as "123"

    Tasha Dilwood
    [email protected]

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    David Hepner
    Guest

    RE: front end zero

    A couple of options:

    Type the cell with a ` before entering the number

    or

    Format>Cell>Customer.....in the Type: box enter 0000

    or

    change the column to text