how to get word amounts from numbers in cels

  1. #1
    DONPITO
    Guest

    how to get word amounts from numbers in cels

    I AM USING OFFICE 2003 EXEL, AND IN MY COLUMS WHEN I MAKE A
    SUM , THE RESULT OVIOUSLY COMES IN NUMBERS, MY QUESTION IS HOW
    CAN I OREDR EXEL TO WRITE, A NUMBER IN WORDS IN THE CEL BELOW TO IT

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: how to get word amounts from numbers in cels

    Try searching Google with Excel numbers in words as the search criteria ...
    lots of advice and code.

    Some examples:

    http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360

    Please try not to use all capital letters ... it doesn't make it any easier
    to read.

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Verwood, Dorset, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by DONPITO
    I AM USING OFFICE 2003 EXEL, AND IN MY COLUMS WHEN I MAKE A
    SUM , THE RESULT OVIOUSLY COMES IN NUMBERS, MY QUESTION IS HOW
    CAN I OREDR EXEL TO WRITE, A NUMBER IN WORDS IN THE CEL BELOW TO IT
    Hi Donpito

    Try this ----> http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm
    Paul