Pivot table-show all grouped items

  1. #1

    Pivot table-show all grouped items

    I am very frustrated as I think this is very doable, but I just don't know how to do this...so I have a pivot table:

    USA
    | June | Volume
    | July | Volume
    Canada
    | June | Volume
    | July | Volume
    etc...
    (except first line for each country is on the same line-i am having a hell of a time trying to format posts for this board)
    But I want this pivot table report to show in a tabular format, meaing that the countries should show up on each page:

    USA | June | Volume
    USA | July | Volume
    Canada | June | Volume
    Canada | July | Volume

    etc.

    I several more groups and want all of them to show up on each line...Thx

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot table-show all grouped items

    The row headings show once in a Pivot Table, and there's no setting you
    can change, to force them to repeat.

    To create the table with a heading on each row, you could copy the
    table, paste it as values in another location, and fill the blanks,
    using the technique shown here:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

    --
    Debra Dalgleish