Create a single sheet from many sheets

  1. #1
    MS Office
    Guest

    Create a single sheet from many sheets

    Hi,

    I have a workbook with 20 sheets. All these sheets have the same coloumns.
    To make a pivot table, I want to merge all these sheets into a single
    sheet.Is there a quick way?

    Thanks in advance
    Mukesh

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Create a single sheet from many sheets

    Try this: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=151
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Create a single sheet from many sheets

    Hi MS Office

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --