Can I program Excel cells to change colour at a set date?

  1. #1
    sunflowermurray
    Guest

    Can I program Excel cells to change colour at a set date?

    I want certain cells to change from yellow to green when a date contained
    within those cells is reached. Excel version 2003

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Can I program Excel cells to change colour at a set date?

    Use a conditional format. For instane you might format as yellow, then
    set a conditional format based on the formula
    =TODAY()>=datecell
    to apply the green color.

    Jerry