Inserting object

  1. #1
    Greg B
    Guest

    Inserting object

    Is there any macro that will allow the use of the insert picture from
    scanner? I have tried to use the recorder but it never recorded anything
    when I used it.

    Any help would be great

    Thanks

    Greg

  2. #2
    reneabesmer
    Guest

    RE: Inserting object

    hiiiiiii
    dear friend if u can insert picture from menu for Exp:
    insert menu
    Picture ---> from Scanner or Camera
    if u have such useful command available so whyy u want to try macro.
    after u try from insert menu it may work out for u but first install the
    scanner
    good luck !!!!!!!