Getting Yahoo Stock Quotes by a USer Defined Function

  1. #1
    MS Office
    Guest

    Getting Yahoo Stock Quotes by a USer Defined Function

    Hi,
    Is there a user defined function in excel which can get the share quotes
    over the internet from Yahoo Finance website?
    Thanks
    Mukesh

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Getting Yahoo Stock Quotes by a USer Defined Function

    I am doing this for indian stocks. I created a portfolio of stocks in which
    i am interested.
    and then used new web query to get the current quotes in to my excel using
    get externaldata-new webquery etc
    once confitured daily or as many times you like you can refresh.

    --
    remove $$$ from email addresss to send email

    news:[email protected]...