My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

  1. #1
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

    http://www.iil.com/iil_shortdescr.asp?sku=PT248

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

    Congratulations, Bob!
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Harlan Grove
    Guest

    Re: My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

    Bob Umlas wrote...
    >http://www.iil.com/iil_shortdescr.asp?sku=PT248

    So unsollicited commerical postings are OK when it's MPVs who are
    sending them?

  4. #4
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

    I'm NOT an MPV!
    MVP, yes, but not MPV!
    Hey! I'm excited! Excuuuuse me!
    :-)

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Conrad Carlberg
    Guest

    Re: My new book is available - Excel tips & tricks... "This isn't Excel, it's Magic"

    Hi Bob,

    My warmest congratulations. I look forward to getting a copy, so that I'll
    finally be able to clear out the old files in my Umlas Formula Boutique
    folder. And I'll bet you don't misspell "unsolicited" anywhere in the book.

    --
    C^2
    Conrad Carlberg

    Excel Sales Forecasting for Dummies, Wiley, 2005