Automatic change a graphic.

  1. #1
    Gary6IN
    Guest

    Automatic change a graphic.

    Hi all.

    I have a problem that seemed to be easy to solve, but it isn't. So i post my
    problem here.

    The problem:
    I run every day some kilometers. Some day 5, some day 6 or more. I want to
    keep al this date in an excelsheet and have a beautiful graphic of this. The
    problem is that everytime I insert a new run, I have to select my graphic
    and change the cells where the graphic has to take his data. When I select
    the whole row, I have a lot of blank space in my graphic. Is it possible to
    make an graphic that shows data inserted in a row, and only shows the cells
    that are filled.

    Here you have the excel sheet that wil be used, it will probably give you a
    better idea about what i need.

    crashzone.be/trainingen.xls (just put www. before the link)

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt