CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES

  1. #1
    DAVE
    Guest

    CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES

    I OPEN SAVED INVOICE CLEAR QTY & PRICES CONTENT TO REGENERATE NEW INVOICE TO
    SAME CUSTOMER. BUT I GET NO AUTOMATIC RECALCULATION
    WHY

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: CALCULATE SALES PRICES ON OLD INVOICES

    Perhaps it is because your shift lock is on <g>

    Try:

    Tools > Options > Calculations

    Is Manual selected? If so select Automatic

    Manual/Automatic is automtically set from the first spreadsheet that you
    open and does not change when you open another spreadsheet with different
    calculation set.

    Sandy
    [email protected]
    Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk